- We play GTA Online together in same sessions.
- Active crew, around 300 members atm so always crew members online
- Active Discord, more then 600 members
- High and low level players
- Modded crew car colors
- Mostly mature friends.
- We help each other
- We respect each other
- We are an active crew since 27 February 2017
- No hard or difficult or weird requirements things to join us. We keep it simple: if you don’t fit in TEAM we just say goodbye
- We do Heists, grinding, car meetings, having lots of fun online fooling around.
- NO crew mates killing. No “WANT MY KILL” back mentality shizzle. Shake hand’s, walk on. it still can happen accidentally, that’s not an issue.
We highly advice to join our Discord. its not a must, but makes it a lot better! chat, asking help, getting crew and GTA updates, see who’s online, talk about glitches, social talk etc.
When you like play solo a lot you wont fit in TEAM.If you’re tired playing around alone, getting killed all time, can’t sell your full business because it gets destroyed, not enough friends to join missions and you know what you miss then its easy: it’s simple and doesn’t hurt mutch: